Local shoot, one night only
2 crew (grip, sound - no gear required, heck if you want to be a backup for my camera op, that's fine too and no gear required for that role either), 2 actors
Call time: 6:15p
Wrap time: no-later-than 10:30p
1 lady (20's - 30's, lean to average build), any ethnicity
1 male (20's - 30's, lean to average build), any ethnicity
•No scripted dialogue
•No swearing, no NSFW content
•No script → but storyboarded
•Short horror film, but bloodless
•Ridiculously low pay it'll make you laugh (barely enough for your gas there and back)
•The other essentials like snacks and as much footage as you can wrap your paws around are for sure and certain
•You won't have to chase me down for footage on this - when it's done, it's available in the cloud for you
•I'm a stickler for time and with über rare exception, I don't go over time - this shoot is no exception; you will be done by 10:30p if not before
This is simply a short film to stretch our legs as a break from the corporate world of video production, but it'll fit into the Powers & Principalities universe of angels and demons. To submit, just click the button below and when you hear back from me, send a digital copy of your headshot, your hopes and dreams, anything else you want to chat about.
1. Can I get a ride? No.
2. Can I bring my kids? No. I'm making arrangements for my youngin' and I ask you do too por favor.
3. Can I bring so-and-so? Only if they'll also sign a release and roll up their sleeves.
4. I have an allergy - what do i do? Let me know when I email you.
5. Do you want me to send a headshot? Yes. I'll email you, then you can email one back.
6. I worked with you on Powers & Principalities before - can I do this? Sure, as long as you didn't have a speaking role.
7. Is this a closed-set? Heck no. Snapchat your way to stardom mates.
Folks with bad attitudes, poor punctuality, or folks who will private message me vs. following the link below are invited to move along, but I still love you even though it sounds very terd-like in text.
P.s. your email is safe and won't be farmed out to data hunters - promise. That's just rude and unethical.