Local shoot, one night only
2 crew (grip, sound - no gear required, heck if you want to be a backup for my camera op, that's fine too and no gear required for that role either)
May 5th/6th - TBD
Call times: TBD, but a working ballpark time is 5:15p - 1:00a and times within that window
1 lady (30's - 40's, lean to average build), any ethnicity
1 lady (elderly), any ethnicity
1 male (20's - 30's, lean to average build), any ethnicity
1 male (20's - 30's), any ethnicity - no dialogue
•No NSFW content
•Script going through revisions right now - but you can read the working script below.
•Short horror film, but bloodless
•Ridiculously low pay it'll make you laugh (barely enough for your gas there and back)
•The other essentials like snacks are for sure and certain
•You won't have to chase me down for a copy of this - when it's done, it's available in the cloud for you
•I'm a stickler for time and with über rare exception, I don't go over time - this shoot is no exception; you will be done by the wrap time if not before
This is simply a short film to stretch our legs as a break from the corporate world of video production, but it'll fit into the Powers & Principalities universe of angels and demons. To submit, just click the button below and send an unlisted link to your video audition.
ACTOR FOLDER (includes script) → CLICK HERE.
1. Can I get a ride? No.
2. Can I bring my kids? No. I'm making arrangements for my youngin' and I ask you do as well, por favor.
3. Can I bring so-and-so? Only if they'll also sign a release and roll up their sleeves to work.
4. I have an allergy - what do I do? Let me know when you email (actor/crew button below).
5. Do you want me to send a headshot? No, an unlisted video audition for those parts with lines.
6. I worked with you on Powers & Principalities before - can I do this? Sure, as long as you didn't have a speaking role.
7. Is this a closed-set? Heck no. Snapchat your way to stardom mates.
Folks with bad attitudes, poor punctuality, or folks who will private message me vs. following the link below are invited to move along, but I still love you even though it sounds very terd-like in text.