Spokesperson (Male or Female, 30's) needed for a 10-part, family-friendly reality web series showcasing some of Vegas' best kept secrets, someone who is equally in tune with millennial culture and Gen X-ers and baby boomers alike. Someone magnetic who can listen, ask great, open-ended questions and fish-out a story from non-actors.
The pay is nonexistent at present and may never materialize (I'm rolling the dice too), the hours are short (about 3 production hours per episode), and the gig is weekly on Sundays (or Mondays - you have a say in this too), starting Feb or March.
To submit, just click the button below and when you hear back from me, send a digital copy of your headshot, your hopes and dreams, anything else you want to chat about.
1. Can I get a ride? No.
2. Can I bring my kids? No. I'm making arrangements for my youngin' and I ask you do too por favor.
3. Can I bring so-and-so? Only if they'll also sign a release and roll up their sleeves.
4. I have an allergy - what do i do? Let me know when I email you.
5. Do you want me to send a headshot? Yes. Even better, copy and paste any links you have to related work or interviewing you may have done in the past. If you're really brave, have a friend take videos of you asking "Man-On-The-Street" type questions out in the real world.
6. I worked with you before - can I do this? If I wasn't a bear then, I promise I'm not a bear now!
7. Is this a closed-set? Heck no. Snapchat your way to stardom mates.
8. Can I have the footage for my reels? Of course - as much as you want. The Cine reel below shows you what the footage could look like, but being live, reality-based, it's going to look less cinematic than a pre-planned shoot.
Folks with bad attitudes, poor punctuality, or folks who will private message me vs. following the link below are invited to move along, but I still love you even though it sounds very terd-like in text.
P.s. your email is safe and won't be farmed out to data hunters - promise. That's just rude and unethical.